Friday 18 March 2011

Southern Zone Swim Meet 2011

Hi Followers.

Today I swam at the Southern Zone Swim Meet I got:
3rd Place Ribbons for,50m Freestyle, 50m Backstroke and 50m Breaststroke
2nd Place Ribbons for, 100m Breaststroke and 200m Freestyle Relay
1st Place Medals for, 100m Freestyle, 100m Backstroke and 50m Butterfly.

All of us from Myross Bush School had a fun day and realy enjoyed ourselves.  We have to thank Mr Marriot the Principal at Gorge Road School for organising the Meet and holding it at his School.

3 comments:

  1. You have written about this so well Kees. Love the photo! Don't forget to keep checking your emails to approve the comments. :-) You are doing some great things with your blog. Really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kees,
    What was your favourite stroke Kees?
    Did you enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,
    My favourite stroke was butterfly, and I did enjoy myself especially getting the medals!

    ReplyDelete