Wednesday 30 March 2011

Latest Update

Currently I am reading 2 books, at home it is Set in Stone from the Chronicles of Stone and my literature circle book is the 39 Clues.  Set in Stone is about a brother and sister who's tribe got wiped out and are trying to join a new tribe that have cool weapons.  To start with the new tribe didn't like them but now they are starting to sort of get on.  I have only just started 39 Clues but it seems interesting.  Well I now have three days off school, yaaay, as I am away to Greymouth for a long weekend of swimming.  I know my class will miss me because I am the bomb!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Kees!
    Great to share what you are reading with others. Why would these be great books for others to read - what makes them interesting?
    I hope the swimming's going well. We've stored up all the extra work and jobs for you for when you return... ;-)

    ReplyDelete